Saturday, September 27, 2014

X-Wing Regionals Today!

As the title says today is the X-Wing Regionals so Aaron, Andrew, Victor and I are all heading off to see what we can do. Aaron is relatively new with only a couple of games under his belt so is not putting himself under too much pressure. Andrew is a serious list noodler and comes up with some really unconventional lists and tactics.... I also have no idea what list he has settled on! Victor has been play testing an awesome Interceptor list with the ability to do two actions letting him Focus or Evade, and Boost. The Interceptors dial means he has plenty of green maneuvers to get rid of the stress from the double actions.

I really struggled to come up with a list, play testing a pile of options with Victor (and loosing EVERY game to him). Discussing what ships I liked he pointed me in the direction of this list...


Krassis Trelix (46 points)
Heavy Laser Cannon, Rebel Captive

Omicron Group Pilot #1 (27 points)
Fire-Control System, Mercenary Copilot, Anti-Pursuit Lasers

Omicron Group Pilot #2 (27 points)
Fire-Control System, Mercenary Copilot, Anti-Pursuit Lasers

The idea of the list is that Krassis does the heavy lifting whilst the Shuttles clog up the field. The list also has 30 hit points so in a tourment it should give me an advantage if we time out... I'd neverrun Slave 1 prior to a couple of days ago but the list is GREAT fun. Going to be interesting to see how it runs today.





1 comment:

Admiral Drax said...

That is a fascinating concept for a list: I'm fairly sure I wouldn't have the first clue how to go about dealing with that!