Currently I am still in the assembly phase and I was really struggling with the new Comet plastics to get a rhythm going and then something suddenly clicked at our regular Thursday night work hobby evening... I just assembly lined up my last five Comets and (doing 5 vehicles at once)
- clipped off the lower hull, upper hull and hull rear plate and glued together
- clipped off turret top, bottom, bin, mantlet, then glued together
- clipped of hatch, light and gun and glued
- turret pins clipped and glued
- hull plated clipped and glued
- machine-gun section of the frame removed from the rest, clipped and glued
- last but not least, tracks clipped out but not glued! Going to be painting them separately and attaching at the end!
With the 10 Comets now all assembled, it is time to hit the M5 halftracks and Universal Carriers. I have a bit of a deadline to hit though as our offices are going to be moving in about a month and the new place doesn't have quite the space for airbrushing that we have now and I'd like to break the back of this army (and my Panzerschreck one) before the move...
Good luck achieving that I say!