Well, the weekend turned out to be a bit of a bust for many reasons, however I did advance 3 projects this week so I guess that's better than my PB (pre blog) performance :)
First up... Dystopian Wars Prussian Fleet:
I managed to get these undercoated and magic washed a week or so ago. The rest of the guys in the office have had concerns about how easily paint was coming off the resin, so after a quick round table discussion I volunteered to try the undercoat and magic wash approach to try and seal in the undercoat and minimise any chipping. Today I finished masking off the diagonal white and black lines I am putting on the hull of the battleship and cruisers, airbrushed the dark grey, and then masked off the hull (so to not cover the dark grey). Later this week I'll hit the superstructures and decks with a medium grey.
I need to ask Mike what colour he painted his decks as I really liked the result, but I am hopeful that within a few weeks I'll have these finished.
Tomorrow I'll have some photos of Tabitha Jones v2.0 now that she is converted and ready for Sean's D&D campaign.