Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rasputina and friends.... Done!

Finally managed to finish my December Acolyte - could not get the eyes looking anywhere near right so I have to admit I gave up a little, but I am happy with the overall finished result.


I also managed to base up my GF9 Crystals - these will be used as Ice Pillars for Rasputina to drop down in the game. I still have a couple more at home, I just need to scrounge up a couple of 40mm bases to put them on... perhaps I should hunt through my Warmachine stuff as I am bound to have a couple spare in one of those boxes.


I'll endevour to bring the whole gang into work tomorrow so I can take a nice "family" shot of them finished.

Next question is what to add to the painting table as the replacement for these guys.... I am thinking a C. Hoffman or Kaeris gang would be quite a bit of fun....

No comments: