Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prussian Fleet WIP

I've been a bit behind on painting since the run up to Call to Arms, but I managed to get some test models completed over the weekend for my Prussian Empire Fleet (for Dystopian Wars). Pretty happy with how they turned out, although I need to put them on the back burner for a few weeks whilst I paint up my Menoth starter box for GuardCon in a few weeks time.

Battleship


Cruiser


Frigate
Still trying to work out a good plan for how to base them, although I think I have an idea, I just need to get a little help from the crayon wielding team at work.... 

2 comments:

deathkorps said...

Nice dude! Those look fantastic.

Blue acrylic bases would look TIGHT on those models...

Wargamer on Tour said...

Funny you should say that... I'll be in touch :)