Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Syrian Army Shots

For the release of Fate Of A Nation I volunteered to paint all the models shown in the book. There is still a way to go before it is a complete army as I didn't manage to get enough of everything done to be ready for gaming, however I do have enough of a mix of models to start playing assuming my opponents are okay with most of my armour being unpainted.

I'm still working on a painting list of what to work on next to finish the army...

One of our new T-62 tanks next to a T-55. They look so similar yet so different!
A mechanised platoon backed up by BMP-1
BTR-60 APCs with infantry
A selection of APCs, a BMP-1, BTR-60, BTR-50 and BTR-152
ZSU-23-4 Shilkas and the somewhat more venerable ZSU-57-2
Two small recce sections of PT-76 and BRDM-2

No comments: