Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm Back... and I've been busy!

I've been a bit slack (I say that a lot) on the blog front over the past few months. Between work, home, hobby time... and some World of Tanks I have found it difficult to get act together.

Hopefully over the next few weeks I am going to get caught up as I have a pile of photos on my camera and a quickly fading memory of what I have been up to over the past few months. But to help jog my memory here is the short version:
  • June - The Tauranga Open Warhammer Tournament with my Orcs and Goblins.
  • July - Panzerschreck Flames Of War Doubles Tournament in Palmerston North with Jagdtigers and friends.
  • August - no tournament but a lot of painting for a web Dust Battle Report (my intro, part 1, part 2).
  • September - Lords of Ruin Warmachine Tournament in Wellington with pMorvahna.
  • September - Wayne-Con - the Battlefront Staff Early War Tournament and my French infantry.
  • October - FlamesCon (okay so this one has not been yet but I am painting for it...).
  • And... we have been playing quite a bit of X-Wing at lunch recently.
First up will be the Tauranga Open and my first Warhammer game in probably five years, but in the meantime here are a few photos from the past couple of months...
Tauranga Open - high tables, no post event sore back!
Stopping at the Army Museum on the way to Panzerschreck
Road tripping in the big van to Palmerston North
Sean Lincoln (Lords Of Ruin organiser) and some seriously cool trophies!
Work in progress Somua tanks for FlamesCon

2 comments:

Paul W said...

Welcome back! Looks like you've been too busy doing it to be writing about it :-) I love the high tables too, way more comfortable for the taller gentleman!

Philfy said...

World of Tanks Big Show?

In a clan? or solo efforting?